BP-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALLIANCE

5 posters

BP-Forum :: GUILD :: GUILD :: ALLIANCE

Go down

ALLIANCE Empty ALLIANCE

Post  _Scare_ Thu May 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Hey Guildies,
Well we need an ally if we want to make those big parties in Oblivian; I dont want to make it with ppl i dont know and trust..
Yesterday i met Sumari( remember Sumari? xD) well she is rank2 in Sovereign and said an alliance between BP and Sovereign would be cool.
I think so too... they are good players and Reign is a nice guy.
Sumari is lookin for you Shury to tell her what u think about this.
Well...i like Fight Club too....Arcadian Nytes too....
I'm down for any alliance except GodSend and Reborn...reborn Rolling Eyes
I really hope this alliance will be made.
cya in game Cool
GO BP !

_Scare_

Back to top Go down

ALLIANCE Empty Re: ALLIANCE

Post  AngelCornelio Mon May 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Well,
An alliance with Solvereign would be awsome. I'm 200 % up for, we really should do something about it. I definitly don't want any alliance with GodSend and Reborn. And I don't like that much Fight Club. Btw, I don't really know the alliances running in Etain atm.

There are some other small guild that might be interesting too like Valheru and Quantum Serenity (the guild leader leave in Australia if i understand well), yes they are little and low lvl but i think for the future when they will be higher lvl Very Happy
AngelCornelio
AngelCornelio
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kotorie Tue May 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey guys,

Well, I have nothing against Sovereign. So, you can count me in ^^

As you can see, I have almost no comments for an alliance. Whichever alliance the guild decides, the guild has my full support. You guys can count on that =)

What I don't want, is a guild that doesn't cooperate or compromise otherwise I'm up for it full on ^__^ I'll leave you excellent leaders to decide >;D
Kotorie
Kotorie
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zekenyah Thu May 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Hello all, Zeki here ^^

Well, I don't really consider my commentary about the guild very influential or needed, since Etain is not my main server, but...

An alliance with Sovereign would be good, I think. I've heard tell the guild is very friendly and close-knit. Sumi is an old MajestiC and she remembers all of you. She's a best friend of mine in Shaiya and I believe she has recently moved to Etain and made it her main server. She caught me on trade (it's my new obsession) in Etain one day and we spoke, etc. She has asked me a few times to join her guild as of now, and obviously that can't happen right now since this guild is pretty much the only way I can talk to all of you who are no longer in Teos ^^ Only one of you goes on MSN regularly >> But Sumi is also a good friend I've now lost to Etain.

Oh my... brainstorm, the leader of Sovereign is also another friend lost to Etain.

Etain must die @_@ (Just kidding, kidding.)

I guess it would feel good for me if Sovereign were allied with BP because of my own personal reasons, so that isn't actually very helpful... I'm sorry to sound so selfish >< I just don't want to have to choose between friends' guilds. I'm absolutely no use to any guild in Etain anyway.

Again, sorry ^^; I'm thinking I might just delete this post in a few hours when I think about it a little more.
Zekenyah
Zekenyah

http://www.myspace.com/animesoccergurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Shu Tue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Guys, Sovereign has disband and joined Reborn.
that s kinda paradoxal that you wana Ally Sovereign and never ally Reborn.

Sovereign = Reborn.

plz clarify your wish so i take the good decision

thanks

PS : i like Fight Club, but they re gona move on the new server.
so i m not sure any more
Shu
Shu
Commander
Commander

http://bpforum.my-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelCornelio Wed May 27, 2009 12:58 am

LOL, we speak about this alliance for 2 weeks now. Of course they are in reborn now, but if we were ally before this happend, maybe Solvereign would still exist.
AngelCornelio
AngelCornelio
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

BP-Forum :: GUILD :: GUILD :: ALLIANCE

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum